Words by Naomi Jeffreys
Sometimes life hands us opportunities, sometimes we have to fight for them. But, in most cases, these opportunities are fantastic and something which will continue to do.
Well, The Rabbit Film Section has been contacted by a dear friend about the possibility of students taking part in a brilliant cinema opportunity.
Check out the information below;
Become a Secret Student!
Become a “Secret Student” and Train/Perform in the upcoming Secret Cinema production.
Limited spaces available so be quick!
The Structure of the program:
- 1 day workshop and bite size training in site specific, interactive and immersive performance.
- Rehearsal/preparation for performance.
- Introduction to the cast, crew and directors of the current Secret Cinema Production.
- Performances as a supporting artist within the production.
- Observation and constructive feedback on your performance, with the aim of developing your own style of performance within this genre.
What do you get?
- £10 travel expenses for each day.
- On site training/development in interactive performance.
- Canteen dinner.
- The first day of each week will be a training day.
- You would need to be available for a one week session (if you are unable to commit to 100% of the dates then there can be some flexibility), however you can apply to do more than 1 week should you choose.
Wednesday 31st October- 10am.
Thursday 1st November- 4pm.
Friday 2nd November- 4pm.
Saturday 3rd November- 10am.
Sunday 4th November- 10am
Tuesday 6th November- 10am.
Thursday 8th November- 4pm.
Friday 9th November- 4pm.
Saturday 10th November- 10am.
Sunday 11th November- 10am.
Thursday 15th November- 10am.
Friday 16th November- 4pm.
Saturday 17th November- 10am.
Sunday 18th November- 10am.
Thursday 22nd November- 10am.
Friday 23rd November- 4pm.
Thursday 29th November- 10am.
Friday 30th November- 4pm.
Saturday 1st December- 10am.
Sunday 2nd December- 10am.
How to get involved?
For further information or to apply please send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you, and remember, “tell no one”.