Words by Naomi Jeffreys
Forgot to pick up an issue of The Rabbit? Well, check out the content below and find all you need to read from this weeks issue!
- “God loves you just the way you are. But He loves you too much to let you stay that way” Ashley – Junebug
2. “Adam, his mother, and his father were a family of talking raccoons that lived in the middle of New York City. They didn’t really belong there, but there they were.” Beth Buchwald – Adam
3. “There’s not a lot that I am good at. But I’m good at getting guys to want me. Not date me, or marry me, but want me. “Rose Lorkowski – Sunshine Cleaning
4. “I’ve always wanted to have a phone call with somebody who doesn’t talk.” Oliver – Beginners
5. “Tell me Driss, why do you think people are interested in art?” Phillipe – Untouchable